Friday, March 21, 2014

How to Make Money With a Family!

Welcome FamilyWhy Readers!

This is a topic we get questions for alot.

I have a family of 5. We eat like monsters we can consume $1000 worth of food a month. This is if its a sports month (Football, Basketball, Volleyball). 3 men or boys in my home makes for alot of food to be dispose of.

Snack foods are no stranger to my teenager or hubby. My youngest son has time to make his mark. You see alot of food utilized with boys in your home more than girls. The growth spur the boys go through will forever change your view on your very own eating habits.

So just from that long introduction. Food is our #1 priority. So how to make quick money for food stops. I go to taobao.com - China and sell items from this store online to the store online in the USA. This helps me feed my family.

I use ioffer.com and other online websites to keep money flow steady. This helps bring in an extra $3000.

 So readers tell me how you bring in extra money?

We would like to know - Submit video or submit for our magazine posting.

Editor: Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment